2 IN 1 : Combination of Manual and Automatic Courses, Tuition for actual computation.
Hourly Driving (SEDAN ONLY) : P450 for Manual, 800 for Automatic
Special Discount : For Family, Group, Barkada Enrollment and Senior Citizen.
Corporate Driving Skills Assessment
* 15 Hours TDC Seminar for Student Permit
* Non - Professional Drivers License
* Professional Drivers License
* International Drivers License
Requirements for Driving:
Student must be at least 16 years old
Student must be physically and mentally fit to drive
Notarized Parent's consent letter and ID for students below 18 years old ( Original / Xerox )
Must have student permit or license.
( For application of Non-Prof / Prof License )
Any original / xerox copy of:
Birth Certificate ( for students below 18 years old )
Marriage Contract ( for married female students )
Passport, SSS, Postal, Voter's and Company ID
TIN ( if working )
^ Original Practical Driving Course Certificate
* Please view image and follow the easy steps how get a driver's license.